Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grandpa's Awsome Go-Carts!

Today Grandpa invited us to go to the Salt Flats and play on the go carts. The weather was perfect, not to hot and not too cold. Its really the best place, there were no trees or anything the kids could crash into, just wide open space. The kids loved them, I never knew I had such a dare devil daughter. Alivia jumped on and was off. I think she only was off that cart for about 15 min. and forced to eat lunch. Kate also was hard to get off she loved to be any ones co-pilot. Porter was in heaven anything that is close to be a car or bike he thinks is so awesome. I think we did pretty good no accidents. Well Brooke thought she could stand on the back of one, but off she went. Luckily she only has a couple scrapes. JC is in Idaho I wish he could have seen the kids. I just hope next time he can join us. The ride home the car was silent once they hit their seats they were out. Alivia did tell me her foot was sooooo tired from pushing the gas. The kids are already asking for when we can go again. Thanks Gramps!

No comments: