Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Fall!

Yesterday JC had a fall. Something I always fear in his job. He does so many things working that scare me, carrying glass, going up and down ladders, the weather, the driving, and more. I have just been dreading the day he calls or someone else does and tells me he got hurt. It was about eight at night and he called and told me he fell and heard a pop and now he can't walk. Sadly I felt pretty good it was not worse. After a late night in the ER we found out he had broke his ankle. They just sent him home with pain meds and told him to go see a orthopedic doctor as soon as possible. Crazy you would think you break something and they would have a doctor in the hospital to look and cast it. Tomorrow we head to the doctor and hopefully it just needs to be casted and no surgery. He is doing pretty good not in too much pain, the medicine must be working. Now we just need to figure out work and to get him healed. The down side is it had to be on his right foot, so driving is going to be a problem. Life sure likes to throw you threw a loop here and there. We are just blessed that we are all OK and he will heal up fine and its just a bump in the road.

1 comment:

The Yows Family said...

Oh Poor JC... I sure hope he gets feeling better and the recovery isn't too long! Tell him we love him and if you guys need anything to call!!!