Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The First Day of School!

August 18th was a big day. This is a big year for us Kate starts kindergarten and Alivia 1st grade. They were so excited, I was nervous to have little Kate off to start school and have my Livi gone all day. That morning Kate was up and dressed by 6:30 am she kept asking if it was time to go. Alivia "Kate is so excited, I am a little but I have done all this before" she had it down so no worries. Watching them line up in their lines and starting their new adventure of this year. Kate's teacher is Ms. Bodon, and Alivia's Mrs. Hall. They both ended up with great teachers I think they will have a lot of fun this year.Today is the 5th day of school and they already are acting so much older. Porter enjoys taking them to school with me. On the rides home I love hearing the stories of their day. They both have made friends and are already wanting play dates I hope they will continue to love school. (Although mommy misses them so much).






Porter had to get in and pose as well of course....






















Little Miss Kate...



















My big girl...


















My girlies!!!


















Kate and her teacher Ms. Bodon....

















Love her....




















Alivia and her teacher Mrs. Hall

















She is totally ready to go.....









Love you baby girls.....Yes I called them baby, and they will always be my babies.

No comments: