Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!











Easter was so much fun, the Easter bunny came and hid eggs all over the house for the kids. Alivia and Kate loved their baskests and Porter just tried to eat the grass. We then headed out to Nana's house for the Easter BBQ and hunt. It was so fun to see everyone, the weather was perfect. The kids enjoyed their hunt and boy there was eggs everywhere, the baskets were full. My little Porter loved sitting on the grass trying to figure out what all the fuss was about. Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

Sants said...

That makes me so sad that we didn't getto see anybody on Easter! They are so dang cute I miss you guys I hope that you are all doing good and also do you want to start walking with me next week I need to get my fat A-- in shape.... I will call you love you guys Jenny