Thursday, August 20, 2009

Alivia's first day!







What a big day!!!! It will be a day I will never forget. My little Liv started school today. I really did a lot better than I thought I would, I expected blubbering. The morning went smooth waking the kids and heading out. Alivia was so excited! We got to the school and went out to the playground where all the kids were meeting. The teachers stood holding signs with their names on them. Alivia walked right over and jumped in line with all her classmates. The bell rang and off they went to their class. They were all so adorable, lined up in their uniforms. She was officially a big school girl now. We called Nana and had her join us for a surprise to pick her up. So Nana, Kate, Porter, Marli, Mia, and Jack came for the ride. We got there and Alivia came out of the school (so cute). She got in the car and first thing she said was "that was so awesome". Since we have come home she keeps saying she wishes it was tomorrow, so she can go again. I am so happy she had fun, I just hope that she will always enjoy school. Having her love it so much makes it that much easier for me to take her back.

1 comment:

Sants said...

you are so good at keeping up on your blog I neeed to be better.... I can't believe how big they are getting and so dang cute love you guys