Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time Flies!
















WoW! Summer has been great, but very busy. I really have not had a chance to update my blog in awhile. We have been having so much fun. Alot has happened the last couple months. Little Violet has joined our big family, and is so adorable. Alivia is ready for school. It is sad to think this is the last summer before my little Liv goes to school. I am so excited for her, but I hate she is already old enough to go. Kate is starting to act so much older. She loves to copy her big sister and thinks she will be going to kindergarten with Livi. My baby Porter, well he is not really a baby anymore. He is WALKING, and has been for about a month now, and boy does he have it down. He has caught up speed and is even starting to kick a ball. Its sooooo cute! The kids have enjoyed the summer I think. They have got in alot of swimming, picnicking, fishing, and playing on their new wiggle bikes. Next week is going to be Porter's first birthday. Crazy a year has passed already. We all need to really take in those special moments we have with our children. They grow so fast. I really don't know where this last year has gone. I am so grateful I have three beautiful children, and a wonderful husband. The next couple weeks I want to get in as much fun as I can. School seems to start so early. Here are a couple pics of the little kids enjoying the summer!

No comments: